Custom Tattoo Design Studio
At St. Pete Tattoo Company, we pride ourselves in designing custom tattoos that will last you a lifetime.
Our talented artists work directly with you to create a design that you’re happy with.
WE STRIVE TO HELP CUSTOMERS BRING THEIR CONCEPTS TO LIFE.
Have questions or want to schedule an appointment? Call us at (727) 623-0913!
IS IT SAFE TO GET A TATTOO?
DOES IT HURT?
CAN I BRING MY OWN PICTURE OR DRAWING FOR MY TATTOO?
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
WHAT IS YOUR DEPOSIT POLICY?
ARE THERE ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS?
I HAVE A REALLY BAD TATTOO, CAN YOU FIX IT?
HOW LONG BEFORE I CAN GET A TAN, AND WHAT KIND OF AFTERCARE SHOULD I DO?
LEAVE THE BANDAGE ON FOR AT LEAST 2 HOURS
WASH WITH GENTLE ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP AND WARM WATER
APPLY A THIN LAYER OF AQUAPHOR OR PETROLEUM DRESSING
FOR LARGER TATTOOS
The 4th day, after washing, switch to a mild lotion. (Aveeno, Lubriderm). For the next 4 to 5 days, gently wash, then apply lotion.
No suntanning, swimming, hot tubs, picking, scratching or tight clothes on your new tattoo. After 2 weeks, be sure to apply sun block if exposed to the sun.
- wear sun-protective clothing whenever you go outside
- call your tattoo artist or doctor if you have any signs of infection or other problems
- cover your tattoo with sunblock until it’s fully healed
- scratch or pick at the tattoo (this will cause scarring)
- wear tight clothing over the tattoo
- go swimming or immerse your body in water (showers are fine)
Get in touch
245 Central Ave
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Keep in Touch
Monday: 12 pm – 8 pm
Tuesday: 12 pm – 9 pm
Wednesday: 12 pm – 9 pm
Thursday: 12 pm – 9 pm
Friday: 12 pm – 12 am
Saturday: 12 pm – 12 am
Sunday: 12 pm – 8 pm